[amayausers.com] Re: Lost designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 02:54:38 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1330.html#000009

These are all custom made for boats.  There is a non-slip rubber onm the bottom
and the ends have sand to weight it down.  And the sizes are all custom and
made out of Sunbrella or one other heavy duty marine material.  Some boats have
really wide gunnels and some have narrow.  I have teamed up with this
upholsterer that does only boats.  Nobody, up to this time, has been able to
order a custom made welcome mats.  All the boat owners love us.  I use the font
that is on the back of their boats.  And I get paid well.

I like it----

Juli in Kona