[amayausers.com] Re: Lost designs

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 01:18:28 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1330.html

Something happened with my computer and the 3 designs I was working on have
disappeared.  And Yes! I did save them, but they are not there.  I got a
message when I was in OS that DS had a problem and had to close.  When I opened
it, it asked me if I wanted to recover the designs and I said no because I had
already saved them.  Is there some way to recover them now?

And, one more question.  One of the designs is still on OS.  Is there a way to
save if from within OS?  That would help because this has to do with splitting
a huge design and I did split it (that is what is lost) and sewn out one of the
two designs already.  I must now line up the second half and it is not easy
because the left and the right are different heights so the centers are not the
same!

Juli