[amayausers.com] Re: Looping

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:22:31 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/366.html

Hello everyone.  I am having a problem when sewing any design with lettering.
My lettering sometimes never comes out tight and crisp.  I get little loops
sticking out or loose threads.  This happen sporadically.  I have a job coming
up with Dickie tpe nylon jackets  I have sewn the design 4 times on a similar
like garment.  First problem is the looping is areas of the lettering.  The
second problem is the thin straight line outline that is in the design.  Each
side of the rectangle stitch a different thickness.  On the down stitch its
wider than when it goes back up on the other side.  Top and bottom are very
close.  Any suggestions?

Problem #3
I have two machines and with the same settings each machine sew differently.
Each machine has its own personality as I call it.  I can sew a design on each
machine and they will look different.  I also get several more thread breaks on
the one machine.  I just did 100 runs on the machines.  Machine 1 had 10 breaks
and machine 2 had 98.  Same presser foot and bobbin settings.  I just dont
understand.