[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for digitizer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:30:11 UT

This message was posted by Nevi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/304.html#000008

Dear  Ron of Body Cover

I have a name, and its at the end of the post...so not just 'anyone' so before
you get all witty about insults , perhaps have a little courtesy yourself.
There was nothing 'attacking' in nature in that post ,and neither was there any
insult , so you just got that wrong.

Let me just apologise if you or anyone else felt their intelligence insulted.
Before getting all in a knot, maybe re-read the essence before taking that very
personally on behalf of the many good digitizers.

Im also a digitizer, with an opinion , and international view of things having
been in a few places that I mentioned , so perhaps it may seem a bit of a
limited perspective to you , or some others , but opinions without mocking, or
blasting somone by name shouldn't be insulting to you or anyone else.

Like the many posts in many forums, you may not agree with many things that you
see, or don't see.

You might feel that I'm some kinda fruitcake because you took something
personally that you shouldn't have , but I can assure you I've been in the
industry long enough to have formulated a few opinions. If I do share a few
things , its not meant to diss anyone or insult anyones intelligence, so if you
feel that..it was never my intention. 'Do the math'is somewhat of an
'expression ' if I need to spell it out to you or anyone else that took it as a
literal insult to intelligence.

It might serve you to remember that as things are in text , its possible to
misconstrue expressions.

Have a nice Easter,and calm down.. I didnt mention any names or talk about who
specifically is competing with who etc..Perhaps re-read what I mentioned about
the prospective investments involved,and try to  what I was referring to,in
general.

If I generalise, its because a situation is more than the 'norm' and since I
was referring to international proportions , that is 'general' to me ,and in
now way meant to insult the digitizers out there ..I didnt make some kind of
'detached from reality' comments , and yes Im well aware that life isn't always
the ídeal but Im sure if you drove over a major new pothole somewhere in Grants
Pass and it damaged your vehicle , and you had a family convoy of 10 other cars
behind you, you'd be sure to issue some general warnings.

Industry is similar ..we have forums to share general thoughts and opinions,and
make efforts to share info that can draw attention to some things, but it will
not prevent everyone from falling into the 'potholes' of life.

bye
Nevi
www.efectpro.com (http://www.efectpro.com)