[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for digitizer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:52:33 UT

This message was posted by Don on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/304.html#000007

I hesitated to post right away because we are on our way to teach and couldn't
turn around a design for a new client as quickly as normal.

Terri at Terradon Embroidery is a full time commercial designer. She uses the
latest Design Shop and will send the .ofm file, so you can make edits more
easily. She does all of the designing, never having an associate or contractor
do the work. The working relationship and consistency is valued by her clients.