[amayausers.com] Re: Leather Chaps

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 03:21:59 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/455.html#000005

I agree with djames.  One thing you want to do to the design is reduce the
density of the embroidery on leather.  It will still look very good with less,
alot less stitches.  If you can get a scrap piece of leather to practice on all
the better.  We did some 40 black leather jackets
with a density of about 40 to 50 percent less stitching.

Everything that djames said: needle, thread, density, scraps and speed are
right on.