[amayausers] Re: Laser Light

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:39:57 -0600

The laser is not intended to mark center.  It is for tracing the sewing
field only.  Reason being is that the light comes in at an angle from the
right side of the Amaya and depending on the thickness of the fabric being
sewn, it will shine in a different location as the thickness increases or
decreases.  Please don't use it as a "center" guide!  Do use your needle.
Sharon