[amayausers.com] Re: Lab Coat

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:55:42 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1161.html#000008

Actually I was using Madeira's weblon until recently,
They changed suppliers to cut their costs and now it is useless.
(They did not pass the savings on to the customer, they increased their price)

I now use the SheerStitch from AllStitch. it is by far superior and it is
cheaper.
Soft, sheer, stable & translucent Minimizes embroidery stabilizer show-through
on light colored fabrics Just a single layer for best "no show" results Ideal
for lightweight knits - keeps outlines on track when hooped in with your knit
fabric Use with any woven where softness is a consideration Perfect for sheer
fabrics - translucent & soft
May be used with a light weight tear away backing, like the RipStitch #15 for
extra stability
SheerStitch white has a diagonal embossed pattern for multi-directional
stability.

Extremely stable.
and almost undetectable
works great as a stitch backing to keep stitches away from sensitive skin.