[amayausers.com] LED brim hats

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <SIGNMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:35:54 -0400

Don't want to tie up the amaya board...but does anyone have any of those
new caps with the LED lights in the brims? I need only a couple, size S/M in black (or whatever color) just for my son. He's always working late nites on his jeeps in the dark, has a 'headlamp' but keeps knocking it off. Wears a ballcap like it's tattoo'd on his head-you have a kid like that? So I figure a good 'joke' for him is to get some of the hats with the LED lights built into the brim for him. Doesn't matter if you have 'reject' embroidery or blank, I'll pay for a couple of them. If blank I have a name we made up for his 'jeep shop'
and can embroider it. Otherwise I'm not worried about it.
Not the hats with the LED 'panel' in the front-but the ones with a couple LED
lights right in the front brim. Would be perfect for him!
He's 23 but still 'our little baby'...all 5' 11" of him.

Let me know!

Roland R. Irish III

www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx