[amayausers.com] Re: Koozies

  • From: Caren Maffucci <theartdepartment@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:06:59 -0800

Kolder makes the best ones because they use actual neoprene.  The item # is KK
and it's called Kolder Kaddy.  They come in 35 colors including 2 camo styles.
They are an ASI supplier and are now part of Nuomo.  They also sell a closed
cell Pocket Coolie (item #100) at a lower pricepoint, but it's not near the
quality of the KK - it doesn't stretch or insulate as well as the higher end
Kolder product.  You can find them at www.numomfg.com.  Phone # is (800)
253-0434.  Hope this is the product you're looking for!Caren-

Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 14:01:26 -0700From: image_maker31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[amayausers.com] KooziesTo: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am looking for an inexpensive supplier for blank pocket koozies in red,
orange and camoflage colors.

If someone can give me some suggestions, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!