[amayausers.com] Re: Kinds of hats

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:56:13 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/746.html#000004

I learned to hate velcro straps as our boys grew up...any clothing with
velcro-shoes, caps, mittens...first time you washed them the velcro 'hook' side
filled up with lint and was useless...unless you spent the weekend pulling the
lint out!   LOL...
and when I tried to use my hat press with the 'tension' spring-it would pop the
velcro right apart so we would have to stop and reset the tension everytime we
switched from other caps to velcro. Just got to be a pain. I've got probably
over a dozen full boxes of different caps (mostly from Otto) with velcro straps
and not a customer that will use them...us yankee hillbumpers up here don't get
into this newfangled geegaw stuff...

Roland