[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya Cruise

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:38:30 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/1/7.html#000091

Hey John!

  We are at 43 cruisers including instructors however not everyone has sent in
class fees as of last night I am showing only 10 people have paid their class
fee.

  I have to apologize as I have everyone's invoices up to date but since I
upgraded to a wireless printer nothing prints from my invoice system.  I can
get other things to print but just not the travel invoices so I have upgraded
my software and am working with the companies to resolve this and hope I can
get everyone their invoices out either today or tomorrow or I will be bald by
the time the cruise comes around.

   As soon as I get the invoices to print I will be sending out an email to
everyone with more details on what they need to do next and hopefully by then
as well Frank will have added the rest of the classes to my spreadsheet so
everyone can have that as well.

  Stay tuned!