[amayausers] Re: Jon DeKovics - best instructor ever

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:40:10 UT

This message was posted by Maureen on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/18.html#000006

I think there should be a REMEDIAL HAT HOOPING course.  I cannot get a hat to
turn out well no matter what I do.  I spoke to someone who was doing some hats
in the Amaya booth at the ISS show Saturday but he didn't have time to help me.
I'm pretty discouraged about hats.  There must be a better hoop somewhere.