[amayausers.com] Re: Jacketback Designs & Heatpress

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:13:59 UT

This message was posted by Carolyn on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/568.html#000002

Thanks steve for the info, I just got an account with stahl's and the new
accounts person i spoke with gave me alot insight,  he is a salesman after all.
 I am a bit weary about trying anything new at the moment since I don't feel
like am doing well at this embroidery thing.  I do good work, I advertise and
even got a website and still nothing.  When the guy told me about how much
revenue I could make from doing screenprinting I thought humm, sound good! But
I think I will just wait and see. I plan on going to the ISS show in Atlanta in
august. Hopefully this will help me get some Ideas about different products
available and how to boost my business.  If there is anyone out there that can
offer some other suggestions or provide more feedback i would greatly
appreciate it.

Carolyn