[amayausers] ISS Atlantic City

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amaya Users <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:52:06 -0500

Anyone going?  We=B9ll be there March 11-13.  My salesperson said he would be
there and they might have some =B3show specials=B2.

By the way, we were told we would have to pay $500 for the Design Shop
Upgrade to 2005, whereas, the OS upgrade was complimentary.  He did say
there might be a special on the upgrade at the show as well.  I guess we
will see.

Anyone have it to tell me if it=B9s worth the $500 before I jump in with both
feet?
   =20
 - - - - - - -
=20

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest=
,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: image.gif