[amayausers.com] Re: ISS Atlantic City

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:47:10 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/96.html

Hi - I was wondering if anyboy from this list will be at ISS this weekend in
AC?  My wife and I will be there on Saturday, arriving very late Friday night
(2AM??) after a seeing a show in NYC.

We will be the ones with bloodshot eyes but we will be wearing black shirts
with Mr. Sew & Sew embroidered on them.  Love to meet anybody that will be
there.

We need to leave Saturday afternoon so it's going to be a one day excursion.

Tom