[amayausers.com] Re: I need a logo for my business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:09:01 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/438.html#000007

Well here's the deal, when I first started my business in Nov (I know I said
Dec, but I meant Nov) I was focusing on baby and kid items. So I paid a lady to
make my logo, which is really cute, but it is geared toward baby/kid items. But
then in Dec when my husband convinced me to buy the Amaya XT I realized my
business would also include more non-kid businesses for caps, polos etc. and I
didn't want to be handing out business cards like that to those companies. So
that's why I thought I'd change my logo since I haven't printed it on anything.
I just didn't want to have to pay anyone again.

I definitely want to have my logo finalized before handing out business cards
and I also agree with wearing my own stuff.

Thanks to all for your responses, it's nice getting other opinions and advice.

Di