[amayausers.com] Re: I need a logo for my business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:08:20 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/438.html

I started my business in Dec 2007, Designs by Di. I've put the cart before the
horse and have done work for friends and family, but I still don't have my own
logo. Does anyone recommend a company who designs them, or is there a way I can
do it myself. I want a pretty basic design:
Designs by Di with an embroidery needle slanted in front and threaded with the
tail of the thread stitching out the name. Any advice would greatly be
appreciated.

Thanks,
di