[amayausers.com] Re: How to embroider knife sheath

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 16:21:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1201.html#000002

Some more details...the knife sheath vinyl is heavy enough to sew without any
backing, that's why I cut the opening in the taped down backing-after sewing I
just pull it off the velcro and set the next one in place. Used black bobbin
thread so there is very little showing on the backside except for some of the
colored thread-no big 'backing' patch.
Image is about 1 1/4" square, so when the flap is closed over the knife it
shows right on the front if they are wearing it on their belt.
Original digitized logo was from the collection from Sal Lucchese's logo
collection but I cleaned it up in Designshop 9 and cut it down to 4 color
changes. Sews out in about 2 minutes. Had maybe 3 thread breaks in 10 sheaths,
that's all.