[amayausers.com] Re: How do I find a partner?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 07:03:34 UT

This message was posted by Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/113.html#000006

What you need to do is get known for your service and quality.  Also, your
ability to handle jobs where the minimum qty is 1.  Most shops turn away
business like that.  That is how we exist in this economy; the downside is you
work a lot harder do to multiple setup and preparation.  But people will pay
the price if all they want is small quantities; you just got to get known as
the best person to do it.  And that comes from existing satisfied customer
referrals (give them your business cards... 10 to 12... and ask them to help
you out when they can.)

Anyway it works for us. You got to find the jobs no one else likes and become
the best at it then price is not the issue.