[amayausers.com] Re: Hopping visors

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:48:00 -0400

Hoop in a conventional cap frame - sew as you would a normal cap.  Keep in mind
you don't have much room to work with height wise, but other than that, doing
visors isn't hard at all :)

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing - Community Websites
 I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately --
by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy
all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.