[amayausers.com] Re: Hoop System

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:45:54 UT

This message was posted by scot on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/430.html#000004

Thank you for the replies. my PSP is messed up. But i do kinda like it. I guest
i just have to make up my mind on the 2 hoop systems or run over to a friends
machine shop and make something )). I like fast shipping signman. I just made
my first order from Ottocaps and they shipped the next day.I ordered a digi
board, Sighman. by Wi something. I like those things to try fast ideals. If I
don't write it down I forget. My mind is always popping or scamming Lol and
that's with out coffee. well its nap time and I still need to deal with the
pool. By the way, never have a pool built for your house.