[amayausers] Re: Hook Asjustment

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:26:54 UT

This message was posted by TAXTHEAX on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/32.html

Hello all,

Last night I was doing some adjustments to center the needle into the needle
plate when I noticed that the Hook could be adjusted in the tab where the
needle bottom, up and top was at.  in trying to research this in the help
files, it keeps referring to go to hook timing adjustment topic but no matter
how I searched I could not find anything on how to adjust the timing or what
the factory default setting is.  Could anyone tell me what the standard timing
is, and, if my timing is off how do I adjust it?

Thanks
Embroidery Works by Ralph