[amayausers.com] Re: Honest Opinion

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:56:00 UT

This message was posted by danielk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/363.html#000010

Kevin before you jump into an xt i suggest you consider that i own 4 xt's and i
was currently happy with them until i bought a 5th xt and the third day i owned
it, it broke down. Ive been bugging melco for a week to come and fix it. The
machine is more delicate than a swf. Ive heard those machines are pretty much
indestructible. The amayas i find when they run they run great, when they
misbehave they are horrible. Don't get me wrong i love my machines but they're
expensive and have to be placed in a good environment. I had a static problem
when i first bought the machines. It's hard to run them on carpet in the heat
etc..
Thread breaks are minimal i find when the design is digitized well. But as far
a a workhorse im not sure if its a good choice. I find them to be
unpredictable. Alot of people will disagree but if your into sewing fast and
doing allot of caps that machine is the cap master. I find it sews caps
beautifully. Im not sure if the actifeed system is totally perfected i run alot
on manual. Its But like i said its personal choice.

hope i was a help

Good luck