[amayausers.com] Re: Honest Opinion

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:04:15 UT

This message was posted by Kevin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/363.html

Hello everyone, getting ready to make a final decision on the purchase of a new
Amaya XT, I have been monitoring the forum here for a while now reading about
he different problems you all have been experienceing. My MAIN concern is this,
I presently own a 2004 SWF 15 needle machine, and I have done several hundred
hats on this machine over the last couple of years, 400 hats alone over
thanksgiving and christmas , and I am being totally honest here not one single
thread break, the hats I have been using are ottocap camoflauge constructed
front low profile hats. These hats are really abrasive on needles, I was using
a 75/11 standard needle and the designs went over the center seam several times.
 What I am asking here is for sombody to tell me that sounds rare that I could
do that many hats and not have any breaks, or sombody to tell me yea that`s no
problem with an Amaya XT machine.
 Listen, I am not tremendously experienced in Embroidery, I am just not afraid
to try anything with this machine, my nieveness allowed me to jump right in
after I bought the machine and started embroidering hats, after I did a few I
started reading where people hated to do hats cause they were so difficutlt, I
would say 80% of my business is embroidering hats and I want to make sure that
this machine will do the job at least as good as my SWF does.
 So chime in you guys and give me your honest opinions.
Thanks alot...Kevin