[amayausers] Re: Holiday wishes and a question

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:02:57 -0700

Hi Larry,
Since mock turtlenecks are knit, they stretch.  Therefore they do need
stabilized.  I would use one layer of polymesh.  If you feel that is still a
bit rough to the skin, they have a fusible mesh that I iron on after
embroidery (especially for children's garments).
Sharon
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner
(Design Shop Pro+ Digitizing)