[amayausers] Holiday wishes and a question

  • From: "Lawrence Butler" <ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ice_man@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:19:39 -0500

Just want to thank ALL of you who have offered advice when asked over
the past year. The year as been good and I still have a job to do as
quickly as possible. The one part of it I am unsure about is as another
inquiry, a logo on the collar of mock turtlenecks. I thought about the
cap frame but my question is do you back the fabric with something or
what? Thanks in advance for the help and advice.

Wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and to all A GREAT NEW YEAR.

Larry Butler

As far as the temp,,, I love icefishing therefore I need the "0" degree
days for at least a week. NO COMPLAINTS HERE.