[amayausers.com] Re: Help with font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 15:05:45 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1209.html

I'm testing Bookman Dak on mid weight twill. It is .352 inches high, 95% width,
Satin,  4.0 density, Stitch width =50, Centerwalk underlay 20 pt, Pull Comp
103, Pull Offset 3. I am using 2 layers of Stabilglide Classc cutaway backing.
Sewing at 1050 SPM, auto Actifeed.  I can't seem to get it to look crisp. The
narrow columns have occasional tiny sewn down loops and the wider columns are
just not crisp and seem lumpy at junctions. I need for this to look perfect in
white on French Blue twill shirts. It is my 3rd job and is for a well known
company. Please help.