[amayausers.com] Re: Help with digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 02:18:40 UT

This message was posted by Cindy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1366.html

I am trying to digitize the name "MILLER" in Melco's 2 color athletic font for
a hooded jacket back and am having a couple issues.  I need the letters 3 to 3
and a half inches high, arched with the letters straight up and down.  When I
set it to that size, it still uses the satin stitch.  I feel the stitches are
too long and might snag, but when I change it to a fill, it makes the border
around the letters a fill, also, and I would like to leave them satin.  I
changed the "use satin for stitch lines less than 85 pts." and can get the
border to be satin and most of the main lettering to be a fill, but there is a
small area that is still satin.
The other issue is fabric show through.  I have read the other posts on this
and might be able to solve this issue.
I even thought of having a professional digitize this, but it shouldn't be that
hard.  I was wondering if one of you could digitize it for me and leave it in
ofm so I can see exactly how you would do this.  I am willing to pay someone to
do this.