[amayausers.com] Re: Help with TaeKwonDo belt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:16:19 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1613.html#000002

Dianne
It sounds like your having problems with flaging the material lifting while
sewing.

How are you hooping this belt What backing ?
what hoop?

I have in the past actually used a washaway topping and sewn it to the backing
prior to sewing the design this was for a bridal sash that was very
uncoopertive it worked great.

But in your case it may be that  you just need to keep the needle from lifting
the belt.

I have found silicone spray can help with the needle causing flaging on light
thick items.

It also seems your using a lot of underlay perhaps try just an edge walk to
hold it in place.
the thick belt does not really need much more.

hope this helps.