[amayausers.com] Re: Help on a design, please

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:39:59 UT

This message was posted by Christine on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/389.html#000005

Can't your digitiser give you the design in .exp?

I have found that some digitisers have not used the machines they create
designs for and rely totally on their own experience with machines they have
tested, which makes it difficult sometimes.

I digitise myself and have testers who use other brands of machine do some
testing for me - this definitely helps me to understand what people with
different types of machines are expecting to see.

Greg's suggestion looks to be a solution - sometimes if the setting for jumps
is too long then the machine will interpret the spacing between the letters as
a jump and ignore the trim that has been digitised.

Hope this may have helped understanding a little.