[amayausers.com] Re: Help on a design, please

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:08:55 UT

This message was posted by Bill Griffin on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/389.html

There is so much I do not know.
I have a digitizer that I like very much, but the company is very expensive.
So, I have found another digitizer that has a set fee. This makes my customers
happier. Here's my dilemma. I recently had a design digitized. It came in dst.
There were NO trims. So, I asked for there to be trims added. When it came
back, it still did not trim. When I complained, here is the response: ---
However, I have checked the dst file and the trims are indeed in there (in
between the words only).  You will want to check the trim settings in your
software to make sure they correspond with those of the file we have created,
or bypass using your software and put the file directly into the machine. ----
I will be very grateful for anyone who might tell me if the diagnosis is
correct and what I might do to overcome the problem. I am using v7 DesignShop
Pro+.  Bill