[amayausers] Re: Help me PLEASE!!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:32:12 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/114.html#000007

Ok, ol' Smoky was running awesome this morning as the tech was here for 2 days
fixing it and wouldn't you know our last shirt for an order we were doing it
ran away again.  All kinds of errors which I will list below and maybe someone
can help me.  The one thing that is puzzling however is I shut everything down
including the computer and tried starting everything up and my OS will not open
gives me an error message and it also tells me that my ethernet was unable to
do something (cant remember).  We are going to remove and reinstall OS and
maybe that will help us out.

  Here are the error messages I took off the OS before I closed everything down
in the order they happened:
   Cluster invalid, master machine detached
   Machine Disconnected
   MSPH30 Version Okay
   Fifo empty
   Ti-dsp bootloader
   Downloaded ti-dsp program
   ti-dsp initialization complete
   motor driver altera detected
   error trying to read stepper motor stat
   msp430 version okay
   X motor home timeout
   master machine detached
   z axis timeout error
   unable to head up

That is the error messages in order.  Oh, the tech replaced the Y & Z motor the
other day.
Also, have the machine plugged into a line conditioner as well.

I am hoping someone here can help us figure this out...

Thanks for any help you guys can give us!