[amayausers.com] Re: Help Metallic

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 16:23:38 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1245.html#000009

I agree about the sheen with the RA thread.  It definitely is not shiny.  I
have been using Marathon Poly and that is VERY shiny.  And the cost is a lot
lower than Isacord.  I get mine from American Embroidery Supply, but it is  not
on his web site. But he does have it.  He also has Fred's stabilizers and, best
of all, he will cut it to specifications.  I got some No-show Iron-On cut to 7
X 15 for my Durkee 30cm x 16cm and 7.5 X 8" for my round hoops and for my Slim
Line - which I just love!!!