[amayausers] Re: Help - I'm stuck

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:39:30 -0600

Hold on John--Rod is out mowing the lawn and I will have him respond in just
a little bit---if you have a phone near the machine, maybe you can call Rod
and he can walk you through the things to try...
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician
(We also do Design Shop Pro+ digitizing)
Boise, ID
(208) 938-3038
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx