[amayausers] Heat transfers on nylon track uniforms

  • From: "Lee & Barbara Ott" <digitalstitchz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:31:04 -0700

Does anyone have a supplier that they have used and like the transfers on
nylon track uniforms?  From our normal supplier of transfers, we have used
nylobond before and were not happy with it.  We were thinking of Stahl's
gorilla grip - but because it is our design (corel draw turned to curves)
they still consider it a custom and it would cut all the profit out of the
project.  So, if you have used something that works well, please contact me
and let me know who you use.
Thanks,
Barbara Ott

Digital Stitchz
905 Texas Street
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707) 426-9963 Phone
(707) 426-9983 FAX
Embroidery, Applique, Vinyl Lettering & numbers, Screenprinting & Laser
Engraving
----- Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=ZGlnaXRhbHN0aXRjaHo4Njc5