[amayausers.com] Re: HATS, HATS, HATS!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:45:22 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/365.html#000007

Using the CCF with the XT, especially with the flex fit style of caps, leaves
quite a lot of space betwin the inner side of the cap and the top of the sewing
arm. The Xt 270 frame is designed to allow the cap to sit flat on the sewing
arm.

I have tried the CCF and XT and find that on some caps it does seem to work
better. I always use the CCF on my Big Red Amaya. But for the most part the XT
cap frame does a fine job if used properly.

I, like you, have the presser foot down tight on the XT. All the way down to a
couple of clicks up, depending on the cap. With a properly digitized design
running at 1200 stitches a minute, having the presser foot down tight becomes
more and more important.......

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer