[amayausers.com] Re: Proximity filter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:39:43 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/288.html#000001

Juli,
It will be a true .ofm file due to the text information and color values.
However this .ofm file will also contain expanded elements within.
Kind of like a fruit salad of files if you will.
I don't know what takes place converting from a .gen to .dst. but I thought the
Stitch Filter Feature was only for Expanded files.  However the software
version I'm running now seems to offer the Stitch Filter feature with both OFM
and EXP files and in every level of Design Shop.  I would have to spend more
time on this and look to Melco for clarification.
Try saving the file as an .EXP and then try the Stitch Filter.
Good Luck,
Ed Orantes