[amayausers.com] Re: Golf Towels

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:32:01 UT

This message was posted by Yan on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1314.html

Hoping someone can help me with golf towels. I'm using "Towel Plus" by Anvil
from Broder.  I've read a few posts already.  I have an XT and would like to
know:

1.  how many clicks up?

2.  auto feed lower limit

3.  why so much lint on the bobbin?

the design has a small patch like insignia surrounded by lettering that is:

.25 tall
I increased the pull comp to 115
I set the density to 4.7

I've tried all these recommedations and still get a lot of thread breaks?

Any suggestions would really be appreciated.  I will be doing about 200 towels.
thanks in advance,

Yan
yansalomon@xxxxxxx