[amayausers.com] Re: Golf Towels

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 16:43:12 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1314.html#000003

Also increase your material thickness setting maybe 6-8.

I would use a setting of +4 or 5 Points on the pull compensation rather then a
percentage I would leave that at 100% and add points universally. This can help
alot with thread breaks.
It looks bad on the screen but stitches out great on thicker material.

as far as the lint the towels are cotton, and it is the nature of the beast.
Keep a can of air handy and blow out frequently.

You are using Poly thread not cotton correct?