[amayausers] Re: Golf Club Shaft Graphics

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:45:34 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/1.html#000004

OK, my customer apparently tore one club apart to see - and has determined it
was a sticker/decal of some sort.  Does anyone do screening of this sort of
product on the list?  If so, please contact me via the private message function
of the boards or here in the forum!  Need to get an idea of what this sort of
thing would run.  Looks like a 2 color print on a thin black label.  He's going
to bring a sample club by so I can get dimensions and the like.