[amayausers] Re: Golf Club Shaft Graphics

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 02:01:55 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/1.html#000005

Okay, labels are never black because inks won't print on them...
the black is always printed with a 'knockout' where the other colors
go.
I'd have to see the actual decal but it could very easily be a digital print on
clear adhesive...depending on quantity, I can set you up to get them from
Discount labels or if it is small quantity I may be able to print them on my
Versacamm and diecut, if I can match the colors. Just did some test prints on
holographic silver material-WOW, does that make the colors pop!
contact me direct John...