[amayausers] Re: Georgetown & Montana

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:10:01 -0500

Hi Jackie.

  I hope to visit Montana one day, and used to have a fantasy of living in
or new Evergreen because the name sounds so pretty, so I figured the place
must be beautiful as well!  We have a Georgetown here in Texas and a Lake
Georgetown as well, both very pretty.  Guess George got around! :-)

Glad you found a wolf design that you could use, and welcome to the group.

Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
Montgomery Texas
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!