[amayausers] Fw: coated hook

  • From: "Sandra Walker" <aece@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:41:54 -0600

didn't post the first time I sent it...
----- Original Message -----
From: Sandra Walker
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 2:22 PM
Subject: coated hook

Happy Friday everyone!  I just installed my OS/DS software upgrade (to version
7.00.018) and am trying to find the menu where I specify whether I have a
coated or uncoated hook.  Have searched help menu, but am unable to locate
anything related to this.
 2 questions:
    1. How to tell if the hook is coated or uncoated?  My hook is silver; seem
to remember someone posting that a coated hook is black?
    2. How do I specify what type of hook that I have?

Would appreciate help.
Thanks!
Sandra Walker
A&E Custom Embroidery
936.588.1015   800.291.6953
We make your life more colorful...and your business more visible!