[amayausers] Re: Fw: No Fray Spray...

  • From: "Phyllis" <pxyphil@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:54:47 -0400

Thanks Sharon:

I was able to locate it after I posted the message to everyone...MIM
Industries carries it and it prevents unraveling of fabrics, reduces seam
failures and works like a second stitch.  We were making our own patches and
before cutting them out, I would spray the No Fray on them to make sure they
didn't unravel.

Thanks for your appreciated response.

Phyllis