[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece Stadium Blanket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 04:37:57 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/323.html#000006

Hey Debbie,

  You probably already checked this but check to make sure you have the needle
in correctly along with the bobbin as either one of these will cause thread
breaks also maybe switch your thread to a different number and see if you have
the same problem if you don't you know it is with the needle and replace it.

   Also I dont use sticky backing I use a tearaway backing and then KK100 and
never a problem...