[amayausers.com] Re: Fleece Stadium Blanket

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 19:15:47 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/323.html#000011

The clamps that I use are the ones that clip by opening as you pinch two wire
like pieces.  These are attached to a black part that opens.  The wire handles
flip back and forth.  You might have some on your cap frame.  You can get then
at Staples, stationery stores and they come in several sizes.  We use them all
the time on fast frames.  I very seldom us sticking backing becasue of the gunk
on needle and thread breaks.
Margaret