[amayausers.com] Re: Flase Start Problem

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 19:30:04 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/438.html#000012

Been there...done that...wanted to heave the machine out in the dumpster! I
know how you feel. But I have a regular engraver, the Amaya, Versacamm digital
printer/cutter, vinyl cutter, 4 color screen (all hand) setup, laminator, etc.
etc....so don't give up yet-you still have some brain cells to go!
The BEST thing you can do is get to the week(actually 4 days and option to hang
around the 5th) training-well worth it.
Second best...find the local independent 'service' tech and get him to come
up...if you have warranty, they normally would be there once a year. BUT they
are a treasuretrove of information on how to run the machine and take care of
it so they don't have to see you so often!
Not so much info on 'how to sew thick beanies' but more on the line of 'why is
the thread shredding', 'how do I tell if the needle is bent, out of alignment,
in backwards'....type of help. Get the machine running right and the rest will
follow!

Roland