[amayausers] Fill stitch ? & FFA logo

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:26:38 -0500

Are you using the sew file for the logo that was provided to you from the
national FFA headquarters? If you are not I would advise you to sew no
further until you do so. They will come after you with smoking guns if you
are using anything other than the sew file they provide for free. They file
they provide sews just fine for me.
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN