[amayausers] Re: Fill Blends question

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:39:11 -0600

It seems to me from class that using the Effects button (opens the Fill
Effects Properties screen) gives the ability to do the blending.  (We used
it on a class project where the sun set was reflecting in the ocean.)  The
Effects button is found on the Complex Fill Properties window, on the Fill
tab, to the right of Stitch Type.  And that is all I know. :)
(Design Shop Pro+)

Terri Hoover
Embroidery Creations